Parents Toe shoes

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Sminty

Proud Parent
Anyone have experience with these? DD wants to explore using them for turns on floor. I've been told to look for rhythmic gymnastic shoes but after searching online I am thoroughly confused. I've seen things called both shoes and socks (same thing?) And lots of different materials: canvas, leather, microsuede, fabric...Any recommendations? Also, a lot of the rhythmic shoes appear have logos splashed on them, which seems like it would be a no-no in competition.

My former gymnast currently dancer DD calls those "half soles". We noticed at the Championships that a lot of girls were wearing those during floor, but only on one foot. DD said that's because they only need them for turns, and they usually turn on the same foot.

My DD wear toe socks, which is also what she noticed a few of the elites wearing at the championship. She only wears one though, never both feet. We’ve ordered the cheap ones from amazon and the expensive ones from Jassy. Both work fine. The Jassy ones are better (longer lasting), but we only bought those for rhythmic when they got way more use.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back