WAG Tops 7yr old

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Chloerose

Proud Parent
Hi all!
I'm new in Chalkbucket. I have a daughter that just turned 7 and is testing this season in TOPS. Is there other parents here with dd that are testing this year? It seems like there isn't too many girls that test at 7. I've done one test and there was only 3 girls testing. How many girls were at your test? I would love to hear about your experience so far.
Thanks and look forward to hearing from you all!

Not sure about 7's specifically. My DD is testing at the end of this month and is 8. I do know that a teammate was supposed to test a few weeks ago and did not end up going because she was the only gymnast registered. Maybe there are fewer kids testing?

I think as a general rule there are less 7 yr olds that test than the other ages...at least that is my understanding. We have only 1 from our gym this year but then next we should have 8...it really just varies I think

Last year from our gym we had 7 girls test as 7 yr olds. This year we have 6 testing as 7yr olds.

Oh wow! You must have a large gym.
We've only ever gone to 1 gym so it's hard to compare sizes. I have seen gyms bigger than ours and gyms that are smaller. Out of the seven that tested as 7yr olds, several of them made Diamond team last year.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back