TOPs B Campers - any communication from gymnasts or coaches

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Mom2twingymnasts

Proud Parent
My daughter is at TOPs B camp. I received a text from her when she arrived at the Houston airport. I sent her a text last night but didn't get a response until midnight Houston time that just said "Hey". I'm assuming that was just some sort of delay. Have any of you heard from your daughters or coaches? I bought my daughter a prepaid phone from Verizon as I thought that Verizon had good coverage there. It would be nice just to hear that they made it to the camp and all is going well.

I heard from my daughter yesterday. The cell service is spotty. We have AT&T cell service. If by chance they are in the same cabin I would be more than happy to try and relay a message.

I heard from my daughter yesterday. The cell service is spotty. We have AT&T cell service. If by chance they are in the same cabin I would be more than happy to try and relay a message.

My daughters is in cabin 5A. I really just hope to hear how she is doing and send her love from home.

Our daughter is in 6B and the prepaid phone we bought her worked only when the phone was brought outside of the cabin onto the porch area. She didn't get any signals when inside her cabin.

On a different note, does anybody know if the girls in B camp get a leo and warm up as well?

Our DD is not there this year, as she is too old, but she was there for 2 years. Both years, cell phone reception was spotty no matter what cell service one had, the girls were kept so busy that communication home was nil or almost none, and they received a nice full warm-up outfit.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back