TOPS Results have been sent to the Coaches

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

lovofu

Proud Parent
Good luck to everyone that tested and is waiting...

Cut off for all ages is apparently 70.

Fingers crossed

Thanks

K

Good luck to your girl and to all the other girls who took the test! Please post and let us know how she did. :)

LOL. Well, I have my fingers crossed for everyones DD who tested. Please keep us posted on how they did

Still waiting...coach is at Visa's and gym is closed so I have no idea when we'll hear...CONGRATS to all of those who've made it...

K

Sage (9 yo) in CA made it! The whole gym suprised her with balloons when I dropped her off this am. I think she is in shock. This is her first year testing even though she had been training for it since she was six! So many troubles for her - gym chnages, owner changes, money... So anyway, we are very excited that she finally gets to see her hard work payoff. ;)

CONGRATS SAGE...and to all who've heard...still waiting in Virginia but hopefully no news is good news!!

Karen

:floor:

We are still waiting as well! What "drama".......i wish they would just post for all to see at the same time!
My daughter tested as a 9 year old....so my fingers are crossed! Congrats to the DD's who have already recieved good news!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back