WAG TOPS results in

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Do NOT contact Kim Riley. Your coach needs to contact their State TOPs manager. The cut offs were 142 for 10 year olds, 138 for 9 year olds, 115 for 8 year olds. Diamond team scores have no been released yet.

Very exciting! Congratulations to everyone, not just to those that made national testing. I know the process to be quite demanding and everyone involved should be proud and I am sure have become stronger gymnasts no matter the outcome. It is a good and fun process but not the end all. :)

Congrats to all who make it to the national test! I will be waiting till the end of the week it looks like to get word on the Diamond team...

Has anyone ever had an issue with a testing site not turning in scores? We know my daughter scored 170 as 10 year old and she's not on the list. Hoping to get to the bottom of the problem ASAP!

Did u all get final scores too? Noticed the cutoff scores just wondered if they fluctuated greatly? Our daughter is just turned 9 so tested as 9 year old.

Make sure your coach contacts the state director asap if she hasnt to let her know Higgsgirls. I know of one that was accidently left off and another that was listed 2x. Our State director called Kim Riley and was asked to send an email .

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back