TOPs Results

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Are out... sooo start spilling! Who made it to National testing?

Not sure about 10 & 11 yr old, but 7/8 yr old diamond level was raised to 77 this year from 75 (2008) & 9 yr old was raised to 69 this year from 62 (2008). Huge leap, must be a ton of talent out there :)

Congrats to the gymmies that made it to the national testing and Best of LUCK!!

A did end up making Gold :D... which is really awesome for only a short training time! We are super proud. She is still 7, but testing as an 8 yr old & there are so many incredible girls out there. She is too young to go to Nat's (9-11 yr olds) - that will be her goal for next year!

any idea of how they broke down scoring for rope. jump or sprint for 7 year olds????

I'm sure of the complete breakdown - but a rope climb of 3.38 with no faults got 8 points and a sprint of 3.38 got 8.5 points. (Random that her sprint and rope are the same!)

This might be a little late, but I'll still comment:eek:

Bella got an 83- made diamond- she is still to young for nationals though. She tested as an 8 yr old so we will see what happens next year when she is 9.

My daughter made Diamond Team also, we are very proud of her hard work in the gym. She was very excited!!! She is already talking about going to camp next year. Her TOPs score was an 84. ;) Maddi will turn 8 in December.

Leistrafamily- Your DD sounds a lot like mine. When we got the results, she immediately started talking about the plane ride to Texas LOL. I guess we will wait and see what happens next year- congrats to your daughter!:)

Leistrafamily- Your DD sounds a lot like mine. When we got the results, she immediately started talking about the plane ride to Texas LOL. I guess we will wait and see what happens next year- congrats to your daughter!:)
Gymgirlsmom-- Thank you and congrats to your daughter as well! They might be meeting up in about a year at National Testing :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back