Parents TOPS RESULTS....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Congrats! We haven't heard officially yet but I don't think my DD will make it, she score a high 78 at her first test but I doubt she gained enough points at her second test to make it over 82.

I just heard that the results are in to the state tops coordinators and they are contacting the gyms/athletes. Haven't heard any results. Anyone know the 9 year old cutoff?

I'm not even sure how to calculate the scores anyway! Ha ha! My daughters coach didn't even give us any information.
Not in the know and perhaps a weird question what kind of things would bring a score to an "80"? One fall? Or not completing something?
Just curious:)

Congrats! We haven't heard officially yet but I don't think my DD will make it, she score a high 78 at her first test but I doubt she gained enough points at her second test to make it over 82.

I am trying to gauge what score my daughter may have gotten.
What did your child get deducted for to get a score of a 78?

If the cutoff was 82 for ten year olds, mine missed it by a fraction of a point. Huge congratulations to all who made it! Great job!

Last year's test cut offs were
83 for 10s
77 something for 9
And don't remember 8s
It's on another thread on here.

My dad scored a 95.81
She maxed out all her strength except for 4 pts on flexibility
and got full credit on bars and floor and a 20 on beam.
Our Coach let's us see the score sheets after she gets them.

There is a formula which I also found in this forum UT I can't remember exactly what it is and don't want to put the wrong info out there.

Congrats to all who made it!

I wish dd gym use their TOPS class like this. They do tops but they don't go for testing or will their kids ever qualify. They just don't do a lot of conditioning and stretch. And coach is not very knowledgable.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back