Welcome Gymnastics Fans!

ChalkBucket was created in September of 2005 to help everyone learn more about gymnastics.

Joining ChalkBucket not only allows you access to the main forums... but also to our "Social Groups". Around 25% of our conversations now happen in the "Social Groups" which are only available to members.

Tops testing results

Discussion in 'Parent Forum' started by Rosie, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Ha! Same here....I knew before coaches. If you see, please let us know.

gym-mom622 and 3gymnasts like this.
  2. This was my daughter’s first test ever, and it was last minute :) She was training for next year, but wanted to try this year for the experience. I think she might be right on the line of qualifying, so now we wait. Do cut off scores always go up?

sce likes this.
  3. What did you say she made? 88? If so, I would think it would be good enough. Mine only did one her first year as an 8 yr old. He gym kind of 1/2 did it. As 9 yr old, she did 2 and made it and this year she did 3. This is her law year.

4. Last year.

5. No, i don’t know her score- i think it is probably close to the cut off last year, but I’m not certain.

6. Oh ok. Fingers crossed she makes it. ;)

justkeepswimming likes this.
  7. Best of luck to all of you with TOPS testers!!! This part is the reason I'm so glad Lily aged out of TOPS, the waiting game for the results was torture!!!

8. Anyone know where in Indy the national testing will be?

3gymnasts and gym-mom622 like this.
  9. Hello,
    Does anyone have any idea what the cut off score might be? I read at halfway it was about an 81 for 10 year olds; wondering if it changed since so many tested this past weekend. We calculated my daughter at about an 84.
    Thanks, and Good Luck And God Bless to everyone waiting.

3gymnasts likes this.
  10. I just looked at the USAG site and the list came out last year on August 11th so maybe it will be done this week and not next week like I was thinking. Who knows. Good luck to everyone!

gymmom4ALV, NY Dad and Mrs. Puma like this.
  11. Kim Riley posted that results will be posted tomorrow (Friday)!

jrest08, 3gymnasts and Bess like this.
  12. Kim said tomorrow by noon! Good luck everyone!

jrest08 and BellaBoo_Mama like this.
  13. I heard national testing will be at a meet venue versus a particular gym. Anyone hear the venue? Trying to plan travel.

3gymnasts likes this.
  14. LIST is posted!

15. The list has been posted on USAG site

16. My little friend made it! It’s not even my kid and I want to cry. So happy for her. Congrats to all!!!

NY Dad, chalkbowl and skschlag like this.
  17. 3 girls from our gym made it!! I knew for sure that 2 would but the 3rd was a total surprise!! Congrats to all testers and qualifiers!!!

sce, Mrs. Puma and skschlag like this.
  18. We had 2 girls make diamond team and 4 make testing...yay! My daughter doesn’t do TOPS but trains with them at Fast Track and she is so excited for them!

sce, Jard.the.gymnast and Mrs. Puma like this.
  19. Little Bit qualified! She’s excited to go back :DCongrats to all the kiddos!

sce, PinPin, txgymfan and 3 others like this.
  20. My daughter qualified as well (10 years old). I am super proud and excited for another mommy/daughter trip!

sce, PinPin, txgymfan and 4 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice