Track Suits

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

This may seem a little silly but I was curious. I'm trying to find tracksuits that I can work out, do my flexibility training and do gym with. I'm having a hard time finding some nice ones that aren't 100$ per outfit. where do you get your track suits from. If they are more expensive, are they worth it? I'm hoping to find maybe 3. (I already have a few)

I hate to say it, but WalMart has some really nice quality workout wear right now. They have a line of Danskin workout wear that's well worth the price. (Cotton/Lycra v-neck tees $5... pant/jacket sets for about $30)

I try not to shop at WalMart, but ended up looking there for some last-minute camping stuff. If you're hard up for workout wear, I'd give it a try.

LOL RIssa, I'm not a fan of walmart either, but the fact that they carry danskin makes me happy, I just bought two of their sports bras that were REALLY expensive on the danskin website. Anyway, discount leotards has some too if you don't mind waiting, and they're pretty reasonably priced

Another option I've found recently is Sports Authority/Dick's Sporting Good/any other big name sports store. I usually don't like them but I've been in a few different stores looking for swimming equipment since been injured so I've been doings LOADS of swimming and want to keep with it for cross training and loving the water in the heat. The last few times I've and found AMAZING deals on clothes. For some reason there's been at least 3 or 4 sales racks in every section of clothes. I've come home with unplanned colourful Soffee shorts, workout ts and three quarter length track pants. I haven't seen this before so I don't know if it's just a random happening in my area or maybe across the country or who knows. Definitely worth checking out though if you can!

Target has great workout clothes, it's wear I get all of my sports bras, spandex shorts, athletic leggings, etc. I usually don't like the clothes at target, but I've found that their sportswear and underwear are really reasonably priced. (Not to mention high quality)

The Champion brand running jacket that I looked at at Dick's sporting goods was 10 dollars less at target!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back