1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracksuits

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Lolicbolic, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Lolicbolic

Lolicbolic New Member Proud Parent

Canada Canada
    Hey gang, I'm in charge of ordering tracksuits for our club, any suggestions on which company to use?

2. catou

catou Verified Coach Verified Coach Former Gymnast

Canada Canada
    Our club is going with Eolie this year. I don't know where you are from, but they are in Montreal.

3. Lolicbolic

Canada Canada
    Thanks, we are in Ontario. I'm sure they can ship

4. GAgymmom

GAgymmom Active Member Proud Parent Judge

USA USA
    Don't they call them warm-ups in Canada? (just curious, as I haven't heard the term 'track suit' since the '80s. I was wondering if its one of those regionalisms?) I'm not sure if it works the same there, but our warm-ups usually match the comp leotard in some way and come from the same company. Is that something you can look into?

5. Niamh Taylor

Niamh Taylor New Member Gymnast

United Kingdom United Kingdom
    We have Joma tracksuits which are of a very good quality, however I live in the uk so not sure about shipping

6. Jean_5678

Jean_5678 Coach Coach Gymnast

Canada Canada
    Have you looked at triple flip? They are Canadian so should be easy to ship. I see lots of clubs use them here for custom jackets, usually paired with plain leggings though as triple flip is on the more expensive end.

7. vbdb

vbdb Member Proud Parent

Canada Canada
    Oh, Triple Flip would be cute! Our kids are dying for new track suits (and yes that's what we call them in Ontario :)) we've had the same ones forever and they have the flared bottom yoga pants. The girls want leggings instead. Good luck with your search!

8. Lolicbolic

Canada Canada
    Thanks for all the advice... we currently have Triple Flip, they are super cute and we actually want to buy more.,,, they just closed our store in Newmarket. It seems that nobody at head office with return any calls or emails, they are unreachable!

9. vbdb

vbdb Member Proud Parent

Canada Canada
    Triple flip just posted on Facebook that they're closing down:(

10. Jean_5678

Jean_5678 Coach Coach Gymnast

Canada Canada
    I can't say I'm too surprised that they closed down. When ivivva really took off a few years ago, I noticed that nearly every girl on my team (and every kid I coached) was now wearing ivivva instead of triple flip. I guess you could say they "stole" triple flip's niche. It really is unfortunate....

I did actually see a comment on that post (by triple flip themselves) stating that they would try to continue their team wear services for the rest of the year. Try emailing them at: teamwear@tripleflip.ca

11. kitkat

kitkat Active Member Proud Parent

Canada Canada
  12. claudidoll

claudidoll Member Proud Parent

Our girls wear Ivivva

13. triplethreat+1

triplethreat+1 Member Proud Parent

Canada Canada
    Oh no! Triple flip is who we use too... I will not be happy if we end up changing our warm-ups since I just got new ones for my girls.