Parents Training hours for levels 6/7

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Amanda

Proud Parent
How many hours do the level 6/7s train at your gym?

I feel like our gym has high training hours for compulsories but then they are on the low end for the beginning of optionals.

Thanks!

9 hr required. And additional 3 hr and 2 hr (the 2 hr for about 6 months a year) offered. You can do it weekly or monthly.

More hours offered in summer with camps. But 9 are required, most do 12 on a regular basis.

Mine did 9 usually until L7, now 12 to 14 depending on the week.

30 hours per week + 2 hour private’s

32 hours M-Sat

Please do not be offended, but I am curious why she would need regular privates if she is already training 30 hours a week? I know of several other girls who train high hours and also have privates regularly, I’ve just always wondered the reasoning behind that.

The night girls go 20 Hours a week for those levels the homeschool group is higher hours but it varies between 24 and 30 (for level 7 I don't think any homeschool are doing 6 right now)

Please do not be offended, but I am curious why she would need regular privates if she is already training 30 hours a week? I know of several other girls who train high hours and also have privates regularly, I’ve just always wondered the reasoning behind that.
We was asked if she could do privates because we came from another gym, her form was crazy and she was doing stuff wrong. So we decided to do them to get her ready for TOPs national testing and her season. Once she leaves for camp Dec 1st privates will stop (I think)

Reactions: sce
We was asked if she could do privates because we came from another gym, her form was crazy and she was doing stuff wrong. So we decided to do them to get her ready for TOPs national testing and her season. Once she leaves for camp Dec 1st privates will stop (I think)

Ok that makes sense. Thank you.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back