Parents Travel Question, coaches pls pipe in too

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We just returned from a three week cruise. One thing we did was get a conditioning list from Coach and had her go to the gym on the ship to do the exercises. We also keep a close watch on her cookie consumption. LOL

We just returned from a three week cruise. One thing we did was get a conditioning list from Coach and had her go to the gym on the ship to do the exercises. We also keep a close watch on her cookie consumption. LOL

How old is your DD? Last year we were on a cruise and my kids turned 10 while we were on it, they were too young to work out in the gym. This year they will be 11. I'm wondering if they might be allowed...

How old is your DD? Last year we were on a cruise and my kids turned 10 while we were on it, they were too young to work out in the gym. This year they will be 11. I'm wondering if they might be allowed...
She is twelve and training level 10. Last cruise she was eleven.
We were on Royal Caribbean. We usually talk to them and let them know she will only be using the mats and they will let her do so. The times they would not let her use it, we borrowed some mats and used the room or one of the dance floors not being used.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back