Parents Traveling questions .....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

What was wrong with it? Delayed? Packed?
Ridiculously expensive, small airport, limited options. Tucson isn't much in the way of a "happening" town. I am honestly surprised having been there now that there even IS an airport in Tucson.

I didn't pay extra, but I made sure to check in online as soon as check in opens up (24 hrs before your flight). That way you are in an A zone, and you have a lot of seats to choose from.

I never get that lucky...always B zone.

I never get that lucky...always B zone.

You have to do it exactly the moment it opens up. Even when my flight is at 5:30 am, I set the alarm for 5.25 the day before, put the iPad on the night stand, wake up, go to their website, and click check in at exactly 5:30. Works for me every time. :)

I didn't pay extra, but I made sure to check in online as soon as check in opens up (24 hrs before your flight). That way you are in an A zone, and you have a lot of seats to choose from.
if the flight is a connecting one, you don't always get A zone, even if you are first to log on. It has happened to us on a few occasions. Just depends on how many folks are staying on the plane during the connection. We used to pay the extra money for autatic check in when the kids were smaller b/c they won't guarantee two/three seats near each other. Now thY they are older, they can sit on their own.

I found the information on the USAG home page under the left column.
I don't remember how much it was but we did use it when we went to the Rythmic Natioals at WWW In Orlando.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back