WAG trials meet up Friday 8th July - parade tickets giveaway

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I have shown the rainbow hair pictures to all the kids I know saying "this is what my friend let her child do" . The kids love it, the parents hate me, for a minute anyway.

I missed the meet up but was lucky to meet a few CBers anyway...but anyway, my pin broke a few days after I got it. I hope other people had better luck! I figured my combo of rainbow haired child and child on crutches was as good as a calling card. Ha ha ha
Is there any chance you went to Alcatraz on Monday? No, I don't believe you have the only child with rainbow hair, but there was a girl in line with many many colors, next to a girl with hot pink hair. I "almost" went and asked, but we were getting corralled out of the boat area.
Knowing this is a small world, I just thought I'd ask :)

Is there any chance you went to Alcatraz on Monday? No, I don't believe you have the only child with rainbow hair, but there was a girl in line with many many colors, next to a girl with hot pink hair. I "almost" went and asked, but we were getting corralled out of the boat area.
Knowing this is a small world, I just thought I'd ask :)

No, we've lived here two years and never been. Just never seem to get to the tourist stuff. We saw a lot of people with beautifully colored hair at trials, although no one with quite as many colors at once. I wish someone had said hi- if anyone ever sees us at a meet or anywhere- please feel free to say hello! My DD was really happy that Sam (we were seated next to the broadcast booth) complimented her hair.

No, we've lived here two years and never been. Just never seem to get to the tourist stuff. We saw a lot of people with beautifully colored hair at trials, although no one with quite as many colors at once. I wish someone had said hi- if anyone ever sees us at a meet or anywhere- please feel free to say hello! My DD was really happy that Sam (we were seated next to the broadcast booth) complimented her hair.
Just thought I'd check :) the world is too small not to say hi!

She had to be over the moon with Sam!!! My daughter met him at a meet in the Bahamas, and he was as nice as could be. Spent a lot of time talking with us, and taking lots of pictures with the girls, even doing handstand pictures and such. Definitely a nice guy!

Just thought I'd check :) the world is too small not to say hi!

She had to be over the moon with Sam!!! My daughter met him at a meet in the Bahamas, and he was as nice as could be. Spent a lot of time talking with us, and taking lots of pictures with the girls, even doing handstand pictures and such. Definitely a nice guy!

Sorry! I meant Sam Peszak. I should've been more clear!

Reactions: sce

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back