WAG trials meet up Friday 8th July - parade tickets giveaway

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Also there will be a 10 parade of champions tickets available. Our group got them, but none of us will use them.
How do you plan to give them away?
My group of 5 are sending out any possible feelers we have... and so far we have no definites :(

Well I am Canadian, so clearly I will be wearing a lumberjack shirt and will be carrying my axe. That should make it easy, no?
Darn - I thought I was the only one who would figure that out!!!

Is anyone else singing the lumberjack song in their heads ?

OMG! Yes!!!!

@bogwoppit - I am a maybe, but honestly, don't count me in for a chair. It would be more like order a drink and stand and chat and then run back to wherever I left my child and hope she's still there! (TOTALLY kidding - I will be leaving her with the other family I'm travelling with - LOL!)

Sorry I didn't make it! My YDD being on crutches meant waiting in the line first and foremost to get her a floater accessible seat- which we luckily did! Next time!

Hope you all had fun, fanfest was not worth it sadly. My kids were quite disappointed, it was so fun in 2012.

Lines were appalling, no bathrooms, lots of older folk in the full sun. Very badly thought out. 2012 was nothing like that hot mess.

We did have a nice meet up, lovely to meet those who could make it.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back