Off Topic Trouble reaching the page

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

LindyHopper

Proud Parent
Is anybody else consistently having problems reaching this website? My phone, desktop and tablet are giving me "address cannot be found" about 75% of the time. This has been going on for at least a week.

I've come to the app a few times and had a completely blank timeline. Been going on about a week, on and off.

I feel like the search option is hit or miss sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I also often have trouble accessing the site but I thought it was just me. One time I thought I actually got myself banned somehow.

I feel like the search option is hit or miss sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I also often have trouble accessing the site but I thought it was just me. One time I thought I actually got myself banned somehow.

If you get banned you get an actual notification and a note explaining why. If a page comes up saying "account suspended" that is referring to the actual CB website itself, not your member account. That confuses lots of people. But it happens when the server does weird things.

The latest bout of oddness is rather selective and strange.

The search option hasn’t worked in a couple of weeks for me.

I tend to get a server error the majority of the times I try to visit the page lately. I am pleasantly surprised that it is working for me right now.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back