WAG Trying to Find Floor Music

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So my dad is really picky when it comes to my floor music. He keeps vetoing all my ideas. The one's I've used are Requiem for a Dream and Bombay Dreams and he really liked those. So I'm trying to find music that has the different dynamic and tempo changes that those two songs have. I really like Hunger Games, My Heart Will Go On, Explosive, and Sabre Dance. He said he would let me do Hunger Games if I found a better cut. He is also ify with Sabre Dance. And out of everything so far he likes Explosive. Any ideas would be great, thank you.

My daughter is using sabre dance for her routine. Lookup rabiosa on youtube. They have good selections for music. I like alicia sacramone 2011 floor music too.

Sent from my LG-P769 using ChalkBucket mobile app

Explosive was one of my favourites when I was looking for floor music for DD, but in the end we went with a younger upbeat song (she's a tiny age 10). There are several songs that are orchestral like Explosive, and have tempo changes. I don't remember all the names now and I don't have the playlist with me that has all her potentials on it, but if I remember I will come back and post them.

Check out the great company at the top of this page!

:D

Check out the Energym Originals - but you'll find something you both love!

DD currently has Explosive but she has been rooting through my vinyl and now is torn between The Clash, Right said Fred and Dropkick Murphys

My music the past 2 years was Dirty Orchestra, and all my teammates loved it! I also really like seniorita, explosive, Tosca fantasy, burlesque, hip hop violin, and fanfare

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back