Off Topic twilight... book or movie?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I need to make a drinking game out of the books.

Bella squeeing about how beautiful Edward is = 1 shot
"Chagrin"/"amusement"/"exasperated" = 2 shots
You realize how illogical it is that they go through high school, move, repeat = 4 shots
Bella grows a d@$! spine = drink the whole bottle
Edward actually treats Bella with respect = 2 bottles of Cuervo

Anyone?

Lol. This post is full of WIN.

sgnsp235, I love cleoland's journal. Also full of win and hilarity! :D

loveeddd the books
they were HILARIOUS
love this site
cleoland / Twilight
the movie was funny too
i was hysterical during the entire biology scene (idk y, it was supposed to be super intense" and when he was "superfast" and when he sparkled :eek:
great movie if ur looking for a teenage romance/comedy..i enjoyed it
:D
I posted that in the other thread. :D

Jasper was TOTALLY channeling Edward Scissorhands. Now, Carlisle was way hot. Laurent.. I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating cookies.

I enjoyed the books, though many parts irked me. I was not impressed with book 4, but have gotten over it, LOL. i do NOT want to see the movie. that is just not how i pictured any of them at all. i think they rushed making the movie and should have taken some more time to do it. i hope the 2nd movie is better. though not sure i will see it. if anyone hasn't read the books, i would say see the movie, then read them books maybe?

Jasper was TOTALLY channeling Edward Scissorhands.

lol, i saw edward scissorhands the other day and i immediately thought of jasper when they first introduced him as the "one who looks like hes always in pain"
they had the same exact facial expressions, it was HILARIOUS!
moz-screenshot-3.jpg

moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot-2.jpg

Hmm I think this has totally passed me - I don`t even know about Twilight....seems to be a major miss....

But anyway, generally if I have not seen a movie nor read the book on it yet I usually go for the book as they tend to be more detailed.

Jasper was TOTALLY channeling Edward Scissorhands. (quote from cynicalchick)
hahahahahahahahahaha that is SO funny!!

The books were definitely better than the movie, they made so many mistakes in the movie. You could totally see all of the Cullens contacts during the close ups and the last scene they made it look like Victoria was crying (during the prom)...HELLO! Vampires DONT cry! And the sparkle thing was dumb, I didnt like the noise that went with it!

Anyway..the books were a lot better although they really have nothing on Harry Potter! ;) Thats my favorite (I've read them like 7 times and thinking about it again before Half-Blood Prince comes out!)

Last edited:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back