Off Topic twilight... book or movie?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

have any of you seen the movie twilight, or read the books?

im reading the last book right now. number four. i have also seen the movie.

what do you like better the book or the movie?

No question about it... the book. So many people were laughing during parts of the movie. I leaned over to my friend and asked her if the producers were aware that they were making a comedy! I didn't care for the last book QUITE as much.... but still... .book.

It is very rare that a movie can live up to a book - can you tell I like to read :D

The book! Like lots of other people have said, the book is usually better than the movie. I thought some parts of the movie were bad.... I'm going to start reading the second book in like 5 minutes!!:D

Neither! I'm one of those weird Twilight haters. I started the book because my sister made me but I put it down after about 2 or 3 chapters..

the books definitely!
It was nice to see it made into a movie, but some parts seems cheezy after reading the book.
haha watching it in the theaters was funny cause the people who read the books before hand laughed at all the serious parts (as someone mentioned above).
and i totally agree with Tumblequeensmom. the fourth book wasn't as good as the others, no matter how much my friend tries to convince me.

LOVED LOVED LOVED the books...didnt like the movie at all. i did like the part where edward had the ray bans and the leather jacket on and put his arm around bella when they were walking into school. i was like melting in my seat!! he is gorgeous ;)

other than that i didnt like the movie :(

I saw the movie twice, but liked the book better. I'm reading the fourth book now and it's getting really good.

im going to re.read the books once im done re.reading the series im reading now but i want a poster of robert patterson (edward) haha

Loved both, but I have to go with the book. Some parts of the movie just didn't do it for me *coughsparkleeffectcough*... :p

I need to make a drinking game out of the books.

Bella squeeing about how beautiful Edward is = 1 shot
"Chagrin"/"amusement"/"exasperated" = 2 shots
You realize how illogical it is that they go through high school, move, repeat = 4 shots
Bella grows a d@$! spine = drink the whole bottle
Edward actually treats Bella with respect = 2 bottles of Cuervo

Anyone?

the sparkling was a little odd...it looked SO fake! but robert pattinson is still gorgeous ;)
i thought the scene where they were in port angeles eating dinner was SO funny when he said what the people were thinking! so funny!

poor Jasper gets left out of everything because Edward Emmet and Jacob are all hott then it's like oh yeah Jasper...

haha i found so many icons with Edward Emmet and Jacob but no Jasper :/ poor guyhaha

there was this one that was
All i want for christmas is THEM! and had edward emmet and jacob on it ;)

omgsh i totally agree with you cynical-chick!

"One point in favor of the movie is that Bella is far less whiny."

loveeddd the books
they were HILARIOUS
love this site
cleoland / Twilight
the movie was funny too
i was hysterical during the entire biology scene (idk y, it was supposed to be super intense" and when he was "superfast" and when he sparkled :eek:
great movie if ur looking for a teenage romance/comedy..i enjoyed it
:D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back