Parents Twins...team or no team?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I would wait until next year and have them just do rec. Too young for that twin competition to start. My non-gymmie twin who has no interest in gymnastics has a hard enough time at 9 watching her twin get medals. I can’t imagine if she actually had an interest as well. Do lots of other things this year and come back next year when they know their interests more.

Well apparently there was a typo on the team lists and she was actually included in the team. It was a VERY stressful weekend waiting to talk to someone on Monday! We are going to let them do it this year, mainly because schools are closed and I think it will be good for them to be out of the house exercising and spending time with other people/kids. I'm a little worried about the competitiveness between the two, but they both really want to do it. I'm hoping my #2 will enjoy it regardless of her sisters abilities. She is afraid of heights, so bar and beam are not her favorite. But there's still hope vault or floor will work out for her. We will see how this year goes- maybe next year they will choose something different?!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back