• Yes...I tweet all the time.

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • No

Votes: 38 61.3%
  • What are talking about???

Votes: 13 21.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am using Twitter. I am pretty new to it still. It is not giving you lots of options but I still find it to be quite enjoyable.

I know a few people who use twitter for marketing and promotions. Those people use it all the time and use the tweet deck to stay updated and keep their status updated. I searched for gymnastics on it one day and there is very little but it could be the new thing if you knew there'd be enough people to follow you..... just an idea.

No, I don't have twitter. Not many people I know do. Most of them use facebook.

i use twitter, especially when i'm at school, its easier to check

not a big twitter fan myself... never found a use for it, and if I want to know what you're thinking.. Ill ask :cool:

On the other hand, it would be really neat to make each forum an RSS feed. Would make daily sifting and visiting a lot easier I think, and help us know when there is something we should be responding to.

Or.. if they are already :D maybe a quick reminder how I can follow them.

Thanks for all the work you guys do.

Ryan

Edit: Nevermind. Figured it out. Eyeballs help when trying to be observant.

Last edited:
yep

I use twiiter all the time. Its really fun once u get into it. Nastia Liukin, Shawn Johnson, Carly Patterson, and so on have twitter acounts so its really fun to be updayed with thier lives. :D

I have a twitter but I dnt use verry often. Its sorta stupid. I dnt like it. I think myspace is better. WAY better!! Twitter you cant really customize it and make it your own.

Yep, I tweet daily. At first I didn't get it, but now I do. I've actually met quite a few really good people there, and even got a client through it!

It's definitely a sub-culture. If you understand it and know how to work it, it's a fantastic social networking tool.

~DearDeeDee

:)

I use Twitter to keep up with what my favourite celebrities are doing.
Like Nastia Liukin and Demi Lovato.
Quite handy actually.
:)

Yup, I use it all the time. I go to a lot of concerts so it is especially useful to know when new tour dates are being released, etc.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back