Off Topic Twlilight?!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Sooooo do you guys like twilight? I LOVE IT! :) What team are you? I'm TEAM EDWARD all the way. I know some people really hate it and thats ok. Tell my why. I just got my tickets for new moon! Im excited! What's your fav book? I like breaking Dawn. My gymnastics coach tried out to be Aro :p

I can't wait to see the vampires get owned by the wolves, but that's because I always like seeing that.

:heartbeat:
team jacob!!!!!!!!!!!

Hate it! but if i had to pick i would choose Team Jacob simply because Taylor's wayyyyy hotter than Rob

I do not like twilight. i think the book was horrible. Robert pattenson looks like he hasnt washed in months. not to montion he just isnt attractive. i love how nobody found him "amazingly hot" when he was cedric diggory in harry potter.

So i have no twilight team and whether it makes me a nerd or not,

GO TEAM HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!

Yes i read the whole first book. i found it boring and weird and not well written (better than i could have done but still...)

Harry potter still has my vote all the wayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha okay so i almost wet my pants laughing at that. By the way, i also realized that the bella actress is in catch that kid also. and still yet nobody has answered my question on why robert pattinson is so "dreamy" in twilight but not in harry potter.

Haha okay so i almost wet my pants laughing at that. By the way, i also realized that the bella actress is in catch that kid also. and still yet nobody has answered my question on why robert pattinson is so "dreamy" in twilight but not in harry potter.
I think he was cute as Cedric, but Edward is special because he's a sparkly Adonis.:rolleyes: I quite frankly think he looks like a hobo now.

Yes yes hobo to say the least. he was much, much better as cedric... but i could be slightly biased because i am a complete harry potter NERD;)

i love twilight!!!!!!!!!!!! ive read all 4 about a billion times!!!!!!:)
team jasper and emmett!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heartbeat:

Cynical chick and i have shared why we dislike twilight but i still havent heard a good reason why anyone likes it. except oh my gosh a loooooooooove it!

Based on everything I've heard, I think I'd be neutral towards it. I mean, I don't think its bad, but I don't see why everyone is like obsessed with it either.

We love it because...

It creates a world that we can escape to that is perfect. if you look at it that way. Anyone can take something and twist it around to make it seem bad. most girls want a guy that cares about them and is willing to do anything for them. thats why almost all fans are girls. I read the whole essay thing and it didnt change my position at all.

Team Edward
People would have loved anyone that played him just because he is Edward Cullen. (I have to agree with the hobo comment) lol

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back