Parents Two kips in one week

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Tlynn

Proud Parent
My girls have been so fixated on getting their kip.. I watched them practice lately and even though they claimed to be "so close", it didn't look like it to me. I was just really hoping they would get it before next season so they would have a hope of moving up to L4. But then they both got theirs this week (one Monday, then the next Wednesday) and they each did it 7 times that same practice. Another girl in their group got in on Wed too, and others are getting close. What a great week!

That is great! My YDD got hers last year. My ODD wasn't close, but got it right after YDD. What better motivation.......LOL!!!

Congratulations to them!![/QUOTE
That is great! My YDD got hers last year. My ODD wasn't close, but got it right after YDD. What better motivation.......LOL!!!

So true. My girls definitely push each other. They also got their back handspring within a week of one another. It will be an interesting year to see them compete against each other- I don't expect it to be a smooth ride, but if they can get through it relatively unscathed they will have learned a lot of life skills.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back