Two more 'A' skills for level 7 beam?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

5StarNinjaXx

Gymnast
I need two more 'A' skills for my beam routine for level 7.
I need my 180 degree split yet.
I know a split jump is a 'B' skill and I don't need any more 'B's and like I said I need the 'A's.
So what should I do? I was thinking a split leap and some type of jump connection.
Thanks for any help. :)

If you have extra B's they can take the place of A's. What is your series? What is your dismount? Many girls around here do a flutter jump or tuck jump with their split jump for an extra "A" BWO is an "A" and a cartwheel (if you do cartwheel back tuck for your dismount) is an "A" full turn is also an "A" and a requirement.

My series is a FWO-BHS, so that's two Bs, Then I have my full turn which is an A, and my cartwheel back tuck which is like you said, two As.

I am fairly sure that a split jump is an A skill not a B

For your routine could you do:
Cartwheel back tuck, Split leap split jump (2 As), If your series is BWO BWO then then that should be an A, then your B's can be whatever they already are

Okay, I just found a COP on a website saying it is an a but several people have said that it's a B and I saw a few videos on youtube and they had split jumps and only one other B.... ?

The split jump (assuming 180) is a B. I think cartwheel back tuck counts as 2 skills so you really only need one more. I would use either another jump or a split leap like you mentioned.

How does this work?

I just need someone to tell me if this is 5 As and 2 Bs please!

FWO BHS Series (2 B's, correct?), Full turn, split leap, tuck jump split jump, and cartwheel back tuck dismount (5 As).
Is that right? I hope so.

I can't wait to start working my FWO-BHS. :D

Last edited:
FWO - B
BHS - B
turn - A
split leap - A
tuck jump - A
split jump - B (if 180)
cartwheel - A
back tuck dismount - A

As someone said before, an extra B's over 2 will count as A's, so you actually have an extra.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back