two words BO:(

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

GymVamp

HI AGAIN:)

this might sound mean but i am just kneed some advice:( my friend moved over to our gym and she is soooooooo nice its just she has some bo issuses we all wan't to be her friend and tell her to wear deoderant but are afraid she will be mad please help me!!!?

It is better to tell her than keep her in the blank because people will talk about it behind her back in whispers.

you can also try to drop a hint for example (im not sure how comfortable you would be doing this but it wouldnt be wierd in my gym) ask your group when she is around what kind of deoterant they use because( then make up somethink like) i found a new one that really works or the one i just bought smells terrible. it might spark some thoughts. another thing is (once again im not sure how comfortable you would be doing this but) hey do you have deoterant? i forgot mine at home. (dont actually use it if she gives it to you though cause thats not good.

Ya that is a good idea and we are all good friends so i am sure that would not be a problem thank you:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back