WAG UCLA Gymnastics

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

wandrewsjr

Coach
Proud Parent
I just can't get enough of how much fun these young women are having this season. Madison, Katelyn and Kyla getting to show their stuff and shine on a new stage. Jordyn thriving in a new role. And have to thank Germany and Canada for Pualine and Peng Peng, amazing gymnastics and even more amazing energy and personality. They all make me so happy.

Agree. DD and I have the Pac 12 Network and watched every meet that was shown. They appear to be a Great bunch of athletes and Wonderful people.

DD and I went to the UCLA / Utah meet earlier this year. It was our first college meet and was SO fun! I didn't expect the cheering and music and the floor routines were so exciting

And right on cue ,... look who officially signed to UCLA today! Cannot wait to watch Norah as a Bruin!!! <3

upload_2018-4-11_21-7-11.png

We just watched UCLA at NCAA regionals and they could write the book on good sportsmanship. They completely embraced the IES rotating with them. More so when they were done competing they stayed out on the floor and cheered for all the competitors still going. Including giving high-fives when other teams routines were complete. It was amazing to watch.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back