Uh oh...what have I gotten myself into?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I just signed up for some gymnastics classes for the summer, realized there was a gym much closer to home than I thought. Figured I could use some exercise...other options I was considering were hula hoop dancing or aikido. I may be regretting this choice next week.

I'm 27, did a bit of gymnastics about 8 years ago (mostly randomly flinging myself into the foam pit, an activity I enjoyed far more than trying to climb back out), and before that hadn't done any since I was 10 or so. And even as a kid, I wasn't much good, started much too late and didn't do it often enough to be able to learn, well, *anything*. This is probably gonna hurt.

At least I've already got a jumbo sized bottle of Robaxacet.

I would prescribe Advil and a bath full of ice and you'll be fine eventually.:D

I am so impressed with you, let us know how it goes, we can all live vicariously through you!

After walking across a high beam a few weeks back I realise it would take a lot to get me back in the gym, that thing is terrifying, and don't get me started on my back hip circle. I thought my head was gonna fall off........:eek:

Wow, that`s a decision really - but a great one! :) It definately sounds like the most enjoyable options of those you had! :) And why not try......just in case you feel like you are not able to hold up you can still quit again and turn to another option.
I really hope it will go well though and you will truely enjoy it. Keep us posted on how it goes!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back