Parents Update on Chalkbucket baby

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Well More good news! this kid Is so Freaking amazing, last night she did her full bar routine (level 4) she finished Chemo not even 2 months ago, And even did her beam routine (with spot , thank goodness, I am being hover mommy here haha, really I trust her coaches they are protective of her too so I don't even feel I need to stay :) anyhow It looks like she will even compete at the meet doing bars and maybe Beam with spot as long as she is ok with it! I did warn her that her scores may not be top notch for judges since well they have to judge fair , but I'm sure they will be 10. from her family and even her coach said this! her coach texted me saying she was so amazing, I am so lucky she has such an amazing team standing behind her , wish all kids had teammates who were this good to each other like hers is.

I had not posted in a while on her but she is officially Cancer Free and finished all her Radiation and chemo (finished it all beginning of September) this past week she has started to go back to the gym more again. She had on and off more than anything to connect with her team (and I cannot be any more thankful for this amazing group of ladies she is teammates with since they have all been so supportive and the other day I heard them tell there coach all about what CB did the other day at practice, it was so awesome to hear how exited they get when she does something and how excited they are to have her back.

Anyhow this is this morning <3 not only does she Rock but her teammates are all cheering so loud and so genuinely happy for her

God Bless You and your CB. Love, Dunno.

She did it, she competed bars and beam (she did have her coach spot her ) and even got a hight bar score than she did last season.
Not ready for vault and floor yet since her ankles and wrists are weak from the chemo treatment so we are going slow and getting them strengthened up. The whole gym was cheering her on it was so amazing (even other teams )

and the local news did a story on her , she was nervous but then realized it is a great way to spread awareness of childhood cancer and also let others know to not give up on what you love to do.

She did it, she competed bars and beam (she did have her coach spot her ) and even got a hight bar score than she did last season.
Not ready for vault and floor yet since her ankles and wrists are weak from the chemo treatment so we are going slow and getting them strengthened up. The whole gym was cheering her on it was so amazing (even other teams )

and the local news did a story on her , she was nervous but then realized it is a great way to spread awareness of childhood cancer and also let others know to not give up on what you love to do.
I would say this such a wonderful story for all parents to shae with theur children. As my child said to me, boy it helps put competing in perspective, doesnt it.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back