WAG Update

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So I'm finally back to gymnastics after a fractured sesimoid bone in my foot. I have been back for 2-3 weeks (I can't remember). It feels great. My foot still hurts sometimes but not as much as it did before. So that's really good.

School starts Monday, and I have a ton of summer work left, whoops. I'll be a junior and I'm really exited. I want it to be a good year, last year was so crazy.

I also started my new coaching hours, I had to say goodbye to my preteam class as they moved up to the next level of preteam. I miss them a lot and wanted to stay with them but it didn't work in my schedule.

Monday night I did one beam diamond for the first time since coming back. Just a
Simple flick front layout, and I kinda twist just a tad in the air and land directly on my heal. I landed on an 8" Mat but underneath that is just an inch of foam.... So. Hurt very bad when it happened and I couldn't finish beam. Don't know how I made it through practice Tuesday. Still hurt mostly on the inside, bruised and swollen. Hopping it stops but we'll see. If I spent guess I'll get it looked at.

That's about it.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back