US GOLD and Silver!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Shawn is my FAVORITE gymnast although i do love to see nastia to greatt.... i was hoping shawn would win gold in the AA but was happy she got second and that an american got first! That was sooo excitting and nerve racking waiting for shawn's floor score!! i was so anxious to see how she placedd :) im so glad they got first and second placee =]
lets keep up the great work US!

I think that Shawn sets a wonderful example for our little gymmies - you can have a life and fulfill your dreams. She goes to a normal high school, prom etc. She trains less hours and is one of the best gymnasts in the world. And most of all - she appears to LOVE what she is doing. And isn't that the point for our gymmies.

i agree!!! i am a huge shawn fan for all of the reasons you pointed out!

shawn was on last night, but nastia was on fire. im glad nastia won, but i dont think one girl is truely a better all arounder than the other. it always comes down to who is better on any particular day. and i guess your personal preference, and mine just happens to be shawn!!

Congrats Nastia and Shawn!! I am SO happy that the US got GOLD and SILVER!
I also heard that they are going to replay Shawn & Nastia's routines tonight starting at 8pm est. I am so excited because my daughter was so upset when I wouldnt let her stay up to watch it so now she will get to see her fav. gymnasts.

I JUST watched it tonight (had to tape it). And i am so happy for them both.
I'm actually happy Nastia won over shawn because nastia has gone through so much to get to there, from her ankle injury to not being old enough in 04. She totally deserved the gold!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back