US Leotards

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Thanks for posting the pic 'Margo. Yes, that is the one I was talking about. I'm still not crazy about the US wearing pink but don't see to have a problem if they wear purple if it is in indivual AA or EF. My niece would point and flex her feet and say "good toe. bad toe, good toe, bad toe". She definately has one of each.

I loved the leos from qualifications and team finals, but I also wasn't crazy about the individual leos.. I'm okay with them wearing diffferent colors, but I just thought the leos were too plain.

What did everyone think of Huang Qiushuang's leo from AA finals!? YIKES!

IMG_7274.jpg

This disaster by any chance ???

Too much is too much !

I'm sick of the US wearing pink. I can see the girls picking their fav leo to wear for event finals. I do like the countries that somehow incorporate their flag or symbol into the leo---GBR, China come to mind. I really liked the leos the US wore for team finals. The leo worn by the Russians for team finals was very pretty although nothing really related to their country's colors.

AUS.jpg
What was AUS thinking? Orange and Pink?? With a black Slash between? I don't get it....What is she, a Dreamcicle?

And that one posted above of Huang Qiushuang's is horrid! I thought that it looked like someone pasted an orange paper flower on the leo. The description of a Preschool art project is very apt.

0,11411,5246-0-174027-0-custom314933,00.gif.jpg
Like most of the leos that US wore this year.

GB.jpg
Can't seem to find a better pic of these....but I loved Great Britain's Union Jack leos.

I posted this in the T&T thread, but thought you all might like to see the US Trampoline team (Dakota Earnest and Alaina Williams) and for the Pan Am Games (they took silver and bronze!) I loved their leos.

Dakota Earnest.jpgalaina williams.jpg

I like it but I am not sure about the stripes on the side. I get that its flag related but the stripe seems out of place.

A solid color or a design that doesn't have anything in relation to the country's colors isn't very patriotic or anything. But then again, red and white stripes with blue stars is a bit much and sometimes designers go a little overboard. I think a simple solution would be whatever color or design the gymnast wants with a little flag representing their country in the corner or on the back, not too big and not too small. And red, white and blue ribbons would be cute too! =)

A solid color or a design that doesn't have anything in relation to the country's colors isn't very patriotic or anything. But then again, red and white stripes with blue stars is a bit much and sometimes designers go a little overboard. I think a simple solution would be whatever color or design the gymnast wants with a little flag representing their country in the corner or on the back, not too big and not too small. And red, white and blue ribbons would be cute too! =)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back