WAG USA Gymnastics Webinar (12/3/14)- Operating an IRS-Compliant Gymnastics Booster Club

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Mama Duck

Proud Parent
I know there has been a lot of talk about Booster Clubs lately so I thought I would pass this information along from the USA Gymnastics website. The Webinar is 1 hour long and below is the description along with the link to register if you are interested.

ATTENTION MEMBER CLUBS! Booster clubs play an important role in amateur sports organizations. Get the information you need to make sure your Booster club is in compliance with the IRS. Join us Wednesday, Dec. 3, at 1 p.m. ET for our next Webinar “Operating an IRS-Compliant Gymnastics Booster Club,” with Michelman & Robinson, LLP, attorneys Marc Jacobs and Kevin Warren.

Presenter Informaton
Marc Jacobs and Kevin Warren

Marc Jacobs and Kevin Warren are attorneys at Michelman & Robinson, LLP, a national law firm with offices in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Francisco, Sacramento and New York. Mr. Jacobs represents gymnastics clubs across the U.S., advising them on business opportunities, as well as labor and employment and other litigation issues. Mr. Warren has extensive experience in corporate governance, transactional and regulatory matters, as well as civil litigation. For more information, visit them at www.mrllp.com

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back