Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
From Gymnastike:

A total domination by Team USA! 179.411. Russia silver, 175.329. China bronze 172.820.

Go USA!

And they really did deserve it too! A few mistakes from Russia and China!
Very pleased for GBR in 5th!!

They were amazing, solid and strong. Aly is a great leader and really stepped up in a support role. GBR were wonderful, though we didn't get to see all of their routines on Universal. MInd you they didn't show Gabrielle Douglas's bars either!!!

I watched it live on Chinese TV this evening (since we're in roughly the same time zone as Japan, an hour difference I think?) and the US was really on fire!

This was the first time my kids have seen gymnastics on TV too, since they were too young last year and of course they don't show most of the other big meets on TV here. My DD, who is almost 2, was so cute clapping for the girls when they finished and ooohing and ahhing whenever someone did, well, pretty much any tumbling!

Congrats to the USA, amazing performance and well deserved. And where have you been hiding McKayla Maroney?

Huge well done to team GB, best ever result.

Very proud of the way Team USA performed at Worlds this year after sustaining some injuries. The key to a great program is depth, and the USA has plenty of depth.

Now time for the men!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back