USAG DVDs????????

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I have the compulsory one. I'm not sure what you are wanting to use it for but it really helped me learn the routines well enough to teach them to our compulsory girls. There are a few small places where they differ slightly from the text and in those cases you are required to follow the text, but for a visual learner they are useful. We have several copies that we loan out to any of our coaches when they switch levels and need to learn the routine for a new level.

We purchased the compulsory one when they changed them a few years back. My DD did watch them and was able to pick up the moves better after seeing it. If your a visual learner it is definily helpful.

The one I have has all of the compulsory routines, levels 1-6, all events and includes supplementary skills on each event. I bought it a few years ago from the USA Gymnastics store online. I just looked and they have reconfigured the online store and nothing is listed/shown in the "media" category so I don't know where it is. If you really want one, call USA Gymnastics and they will help you.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back