WAG USAG + FloSports

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I'm sad because T&T (along with acro and rhythmic, and especially MAG) will be ignored even more.

These other USAG disciplines are amazing for humans who aren't the right fit for woman's artistic gymnastics. But now if it's not recorded it doesn't happen. And a lot of these meets record for the public themselves to get the word out about them. I never see Flo even thinking of us.

The backlash on USAG’s and Flo’s social media is intense. I hope it causes USAG to figure out a way out of that contract before it does irreparable damage to the fan base of women’s and men’s gymnastics. Seriously, who is advising them? Have they not yet learned their lesson to research out any possible decisions and the effects of them?

McKayla Maroney was hacked and nude were taken from her phone and published without permission. She was a minor at the time. Flo linked directly to those photos and when they were called out on it, doubled down that linking people to the content was newsworthy. They never apologized.
While I would never, ever condone them linking the photos, it isn’t true that they never apologized.

The thread above was the original one on the CB about gymnastike, now FLO, sharing the underage photo links. They since changed their name, that certainly helped them hide from what they did, and defended. But what gets me the most is how USAG said they would not be working with them again...

Reading through it is a solid reminder to me why I will not pay to watch through Flo. But an even more solid reminder that USAG has not learned anything from it's past.

Last edited:
what about safesport protocols? why USA gymnastics given the Flo the rights knowing the not good past and was accomplice in a federal felony? a company with bad reputation no deserve be considered even if they offer the most higher offer for get the broadcasting rights also is unfair that is forbidden that a father or mother record a video of their son competing and more pathetic pay an suscription for just see it later . USA gymnastics taken a very wrong way and no money will save them of the bankrupcy even getting money from flo sports or affiliated companies.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back