WAG USAG Tech committee votes to allow shorts in competition

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I wonder if it will have to one piece like the leggings? We haven’t picked our new team Leo’s yet. I am excited to have more options.

The dance school my daughter just started at seems to retain a really large number of high school girls, and I think (besides a welcoming environment), a lot of it might have to do with their extremely lax hair and dress code. Easier to keep putting yourself out there when you can do it in something you're comfortable wearing.

While I know my time in gymnastics is coming to an end, (I probably only have one more season but what happens happens!) I am super excited about this for future gymnasts. I wish this happened sooner but better late than never.

I am super excited. DD loves to wear gymnastics shorts during practice. Keeps the wearing of the bar off her hips just enough. To be able to wear in competition would be great. I always thought the leo was a bit too revealing - I even think forcing a specific swimsuit for dive competitions is also too revealing.

Just hoping our gym is one to allow shorts. They have relaxed hair styles in the past (bun required is now just up and neat).

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back