Coaches Used Equipment?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

AmandaLynn

Coach
Proud Parent
Where is your "go-to" place to find used equipment? We have a few things on our "Wish list" and I'm sure that our gym owners would prefer to purchase gently used equipment over brand new. Any suggestions?

Where is your "go-to" place to find used equipment? We have a few things on our "Wish list" and I'm sure that our gym owners would prefer to purchase gently used equipment over brand new. Any suggestions?

I don't think there is such a thing as ''gently used'' equipment in this industry. You may find gently used home mats/equipment but that's about it. Mats are expensive and most gyms will use them well past the point of being duct taped(We won't/don't but we're not like most gyms) You're best bet would be a gym going out of business and selling all of their equipment. You may run across something here. USGyms.net Classifieds - Recent ads

Good luck!

Not sure if this is still the case, but Flip Fest used to get mostly new equipment each summer and sell a good portion of it when camp was over, so you could maybe see if that is still an option. Looks like USGTC does something similar- Demo Gymnastics Equipment Sales
Also, several equipment manufacturers will have demo equipment that is used at meets and then sold at a slightly reduced cost, so you could be in touch with them. Though since the equipment is so gently used and essentially new, the discount isn't that huge, but could be enough to entice your gym to pick up a new piece or two.
DGS has a section for demo/used equipment:
DGS -Gymnastics Grips, Gymnastics Mats, Gymnastics Equipment, Gymnastics Apparel - Demo and Used Equipment
TumblTrak:
TumblTrak - Used & Demo Tumbltrak Products
Midwest Gym Supply:
Meet Demo

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back