USTA Nationals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Jamarie

Proud Parent
We are headed to USTA power tumbling Nationals in Amarillo, TX on Sunday and my nerves are starting to kick in. My DD will compete advanced trampoline, advanced syncro-trampoline, advanced double-mini, advanced tumbling and ELITE tumbling so I have several chances to worry myself sick. My hands have started shaking already. DD has a great mindset and is ready to kick some butt. She has worked very hard and is ready to compete. This is the first year she has qualified Elite on floor, so she is going to be going against the top of the top:eek:. Makes me tearful just to think about the accomplishments she has made at 12 years old. Anyway, any good-luck thoughts and prayers would be appreciated. I'll let you know how she did when we get back!

I'm going to be at Amarillo as well. I'm so nervous. I'm competing advanced double-mini and advanced trampoline. I've never been nervous in the eleven years I have done nationals, but this is my last one. I hope she does great. :)

*grins* fantastic! Good luck! Wave to the girls in orange from central Illinois from me (no, not the big gym...the other ones in orange...)

We had a great time in Amarillo and DD brought home three trophies. She placed 2nd on syncro-tramp, 5th on trampoline and 8th on floor (all advanced level). Our team brought home five event level trophies and the second-place all-around team trophy out of over 90 teams. She also competed elite on floor for the first time and placed 12th. Not bad considering most of her competition were National Team members. She also competed against Shaylee Dunavin, who is training to try out for the next Olympics on trampoline. She was AWESOME!!!
Next is AAU Junior Olympics in August.

CoachGoofy...I waved at Patti's Gym and Top Star teams. They are both from Illinois and have orange on their leos, not sure if the team you meant though:)

Wow!! Congrats to her. She did great. How exciting for her. Good luck to her at AAU JOs!

Congratulations!!! Sounds like she had some awesome competition! And she did wonderfully!! Keep up the good work & good luck at AAU JOs!!!!

We had a great time in Amarillo and DD brought home three trophies. She placed 2nd on syncro-tramp, 5th on trampoline and 8th on floor (all advanced level). Our team brought home five event level trophies and the second-place all-around team trophy out of over 90 teams. She also competed elite on floor for the first time and placed 12th. Not bad considering most of her competition were National Team members. She also competed against Shaylee Dunavin, who is training to try out for the next Olympics on trampoline. She was AWESOME!!!
Next is AAU Junior Olympics in August.

CoachGoofy...I waved at Patti's Gym and Top Star teams. They are both from Illinois and have orange on their leos, not sure if the team you meant though:)

As much as I love Patti's (and they know me) I meant YWCA Fun On The Run. If they're still orange. That gym holds a very dear place in my heart for a number of reasons.

Sounds like your daughter had a GREAT Nationals. That's always so fun. Competing all those events is really something, and placing too. Good for her!

Congrats to your dd at Nat'ls! Sounds like she is doing very well and having tons of fun. :p

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back