Vaccine anyone?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18037
  • Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

When a vaccine is available will you and your family get it?

• I will but not my children

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will not but my children will

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Watch and read about Djokovic tournament. And again I’m a let’s get things going person, key word safely.... photos of him with a bunch of fans no masks. Film of everyone partying at night again no mask. Completely irresponsible no wonder they are Covid positive.

They could of had the matches, safely. They elected not to.

... and this is an example of why our family is still staying home and we wil almost certainly choose home school or distance learning this fall. If everyone wore a mask properly, washed their hands regularly, and maintained physical distancing, and there was adequate testing, contact tracing, and quarantine of exposed persons, I would feel safe resuming many (but not all) activities. Good public health precautions would actually benefit the economy.

... and this is an example of why our family is still staying home and we wil almost certainly choose home school or distance learning this fall. If everyone wore a mask properly, washed their hands regularly, and maintained physical distancing, and there was adequate testing, contact tracing, and quarantine of exposed persons, I would feel safe resuming many (but not all) activities. Good public health precautions would actually benefit the economy.
Actually I wear a mask and wash my hands to protect myself from the people who don’t

Actually I wear a mask and wash my hands to protect myself from the people who don’t

I do, too, but it sure is frustrating watching people continue living as if no virus existed. Our state has been locked down forever and now that we're slowly opening, people are acting as if the virus is gone even as they watch numbers in other states rapidly increase. We are now paused again because a small outbreak has been found.

I will not get the vaccine. For those of you who like to research, look at the previous attempts at coronavirus vaccines, like RSV and SARS. They shut down those vaccines because the results were worse for those who got them. Also this is a new type of vaccine called an mRNA vaccine. I don't want to be part of the experiment.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back