WAG Varisty vs. Club Gymnastics

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

That is your experience not actual fact. My/our experience is very different.

Im not disputing your experience but please state that it is your experience.

Our HS bars could use an upgrade. I would not post that all Varsity bars are in bad shape.

When you say “the HS equipment is xyz” you really can’t speak to all HS equipment, so clarify.
I never stated this as fact everywhere, I was answering a question and clearly had already established that it was our experience on Long Island. I obviously can't speak to other areas of the state or other states.
My 15 yo daughter was level 9 and has been on varsity gymnastics since 7th grade. We have been USAG-ing and high schooling for a long time. I am stating our experience.
Please don't continually look for controversy when there is none.

That is your experience not actual fact. My/our experience is very different.

Im not disputing your experience but please state that it is your experience.

Our HS bars could use an upgrade. I would not post that all Varsity bars are in bad shape.

When you say “the HS equipment is xyz” you really can’t speak to all HS equipment, so clarify.
Agreed. In my experience, most club equipment I've been around is on par with the lower-level HS stuff. We have several clubs within about an hour radius that travel to our gym regularly in the summer to workout with us, and I've participated in a few conversations about the advantages of moving to HS-including equipment.. But, just because I've observed it in my corner of the world- doesn't mean I can or should assume its the same everywhere!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back