Vault Finals Tommorow

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I wouldn't bet that something doesn't go awry for one of them. There's so little separating them that one of them may end up going for a stuck cold landing to be sure of winning..... To me, that means slightly changing the posture they're used to using in the last 1/4 turn.

I'd guess the second of the two girls going up may feel a need to nail it, depending on how the first one competes.

Biles goes first so we;ll see.....

I wouldn't bet that something doesn't go awry for one of them. There's so little separating them that one of them may end up going for a stuck cold landing to be sure of winning..... To me, that means slightly changing the posture they're used to using in the last 1/4 turn.

I'd guess the second of the two girls going up may feel a need to nail it, depending on how the first one competes.

Biles goes first so we;ll see.....

Yes, I agree. I wish that McKayla were going first, because Simone is far less likely to feel that pressure. She is the AA champ, and has every other event left to compete in. While vault is McKayla's only shot -- and the event where she clearly still feels a need to "vindicate" herself. In my mind (and in everyone's mind) McKayla is still the world's top vaulter. But Simone is for real coming up a very very close second . . .

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back