Very upset and do no know what to do.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

facebook=evil
Yeah it can be, but it's just a means. FB makes this sort of thing easy but this will eventually evolve into something else once kids get bored of it.

The other point I was trying to make is how girls have become so aggressive these days. Whatever happened to the quiet ones who always played shy?

Sometimes the best revenge is by acting like it doesn't bother you. What is their goal? To hurt you (mentally) and see if they can get you to leave or mess up or whatever. It is going to be very tough, but don't let them chase you away. Ignore them when they are saying stuff during practice. Show your coaches what a good worker you are. You will make them confused when you don't sink to their level. It will be incredibly difficult (believe me, I have been there) but you can do it. It might get worse for a while, but eventually they will give up and ignore you. Find someone who you can vent to and keep your chin up and your shoulders back. They won't understand why you are letting it all roll off your back.

In my opinion, your mom does need to go back and have another meeting with the owner, the head coach, and your team coaches because this is not acceptable. I know the owners of the gym we attend would not put up with it. Let us know how it goes.

Sometimes the best revenge is by acting like it doesn't bother you.

The best revenge comes as an adult! I had this girl who really bothered me in grade school. She thought she was hot and that everyone else was below her. She teased me quite a bit. She had a very negative attitude. Now, her attitudes the same but she's becoming overweight.

Revenge can be sweet but what's even sweeter is Karma! One day karma will catch up with those girls.

Last edited:
take a screen shot on your computer of the facebook page and print it out show them and the coach and see what they have to say

This is a very old thread, with a very old problem. The OP doesn't seeem to even visit the CB any more. WHen you see an old thread warning on the first post it is often a good idea to start a new thread or to leave th ethread alone.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back