Parents Video Hosting Channel

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

T

TeamDad

Hi All,

I just set up a video hosting channel on vimeo.com where everyone can add their videos together on the same page. Joining vimeo is free and easy (no financial interest) and the site has fast easy upload features and has high quality resolution playback. You can also download in HD. I chose this host because it has privacy and security features that youtube doesn't offer. For instance, I can block a video from being visible to the worldwide web, the host site or password protect it and only send it or make it viewable to my contacts and friends.

Anyway, I thought it might be a nice idea to try out creating a place where all our videos can be viewable in one location. There are features to add blogs, comments and shout outs on the page. I included as many features as I thought anyone might want to use, but I can delete some to clean up the page if it gets too cluttered. I will be moderating the channel and I do not receive any monetary compensation from creating the page or maintaing it.

Check it out if you like. Hope to see some of you there.

Gymnastics Videobucket Channel on Vimeo

Hi again,

I just wanted to add a little information. Vimeo is a web hosting site like youtube Vimeo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. If you want to add videos to the gymnastics channel, you need to first join vimeo and set up a free account. After you have your vimeo account, you can subscribe to the gymnastics page or create your own (it took about five minutes to set mine up).

To add videos to the gymnastics page, you open your video and click on the add tab. A drop down menu appears with options and you can check the box for any channel you are subscribed to.

Also, for every feature, there are help pages with video tutorials.

Upload Tutorial on Vimeo

It takes a little while to get used to everything, but that's only because they have move features then youtube.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back