Video of Kadee's meet last night

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Deanna

Moderator/Proud Parent
Proud Parent
This was an "invitational". A smaller meet, and not as formal persay. The host team held the meet in their own gym. Pretty small, and all the parents were pretty much sitting on top of each other..lol. This meet seemed to be never ending. It started at 6 and went till 10. It was just L2s and half of the L3s. Not as many girls as the other meets she went to, and they broke "placements" down to actual age. Normaly she is in a 5/6 age group with about 8-12 girls. There were 5 in her age and level. So they all placed 5th or higer on everything. By time floor came around (her last event) she was getting a little stir crazy, and it shows in her routine. Even though she has done "cleaner" floor routines, this was teh most "complete" one. She got everything on the first try, and didnt overdo anything. Which is a first for her. So that in itself was a major accomplishment for her. Her bars she did the best she has ever done. The last two meets she didnt get her hip circle all the way around and hung for a second or two under the bar before getting herself upright. This time she got it. Those dang bars were just getting the best of the girls (all ages and both levels)..so I was impressed that she did so well. She got 1st AA which just blew me away. Watching the rest of the placements i was expecting 2nd or 3rd. I felt horrible for the little girl who got 2nd..she is who i thought would get first. I even asked Kadee's HC (away from Kadee) after how Kadee ended up with first when the other girl placed higher than her most the time. She said it was Kadee's bar score that did it. The girls were so close from 1st to 5th on everything, but Kadee pulled almost a full point ahead in bars and that is why. She still only got 1st AA by .05.
Here is the link to her video. She had a blast. And she loved the beam judge. She had a conversation with her while waiting to go. She told her all about how she fell off last time..lol. And she dang near did it again..lol. I think she just needs to learn how to reign in that boundless energy that she has and she will have alot more control of herself..bahha
YouTube - Mega *Go Green*

Could she be any cuter?! Loved the pigtails and "addition" to her floor routine. She did a spectacular job!
But what were they thinking when they decided to use that podium for itty bitties?! It was bigger than them. Good thing their were helpers there to get them on and off! And I loved hearing little brother cheering in the background, too cute!

Thank you ladies. She really does love the sport and enjoys competing. And this video you can actually see that..lol

Neither I nor my DD had ever seen the level 2 routines before. So much fun to watch! Great pull-over! And that summersault on beam was very nice. It's fun to see the skills at level 2 that grow into the higher-level skills. Way to go 1st AA Kadee!!!

awwww so cute you can tell the judges love her with the way they smile hehe, nice handstand on floor and cute lil gallops hehe, i love hearing the lil kids scream in the background it shows that they are having fun ahah, so cute how she had to be lifted to get on first place lol, and the lil kiddy in the background (i think her brother?) saying go kadeeeee hehe, and on second place when she was trying to talk to you hehehehe so adorable... GO KADEEEEE :D xx

Great job Kadee! She and her teammates are the cutest ever!! Congratulations on first place!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back