Video Problems

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Sometyimes when i view videos it wont let me watch them this is usally when there is a link to it why not???

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometyimes when i view videos it wont let me watch them this is usally when there is a link to it why not???

Most of the links in the video forum were created using our old video software. That software is no longer installed on the forum, so most of the video links are broken. I'm not sure if I'll be able to re-link the videos or not.

is that why it says this???

the gymnast, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

is that why it says this???

the gymnast, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Yes...it is trying to access something in the database that doesn't exist anymore.

Is there any way to post a video without having to upload it to youtube first?

Not as of right now. Hosting videos on our own server uses lots of resources. It could cost us way to much $$$.

With than being said, I am currently contacting companies to see if any of them could provide us with an affordable video service.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back