Video

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

She is comping along so well. Is she training for Hopes? I thought I spied her doing the beam compulsory for it.

Her progress is astounding when you think how young she is.

Keep up the great work, thanks for sharing.:)

She is comping along so well. Is she training for Hopes? I thought I spied her doing the beam compulsory for it.

Her progress is astounding when you think how young she is.

Keep up the great work, thanks for sharing.:)

Yes she is training for Hopes/Pre-Elite.The gym just started with this new program.I don't think they have done it in the past.So it is also new for the coach that is doing it.I don't excactly know if the plan is for her to compete next year or the year after.

That was awesome - thanks for sharing - and we can all say we knew her when, well kinda ;)

Wow! She's doing great! Love the bar change! Woo-hoo, looks fun! :spin:

How did she get to L9 by the ripe old age of 10? :mind-blowing: Did they 'fast-track' her?

Must be fun to watch her progress so quickly---no getting bored at your house, I'll bet! :tongue:

Wow! She's doing great! Love the bar change! Woo-hoo, looks fun! :spin:

How did she get to L9 by the ripe old age of 10? :mind-blowing: Did they 'fast-track' her?

Must be fun to watch her progress so quickly---no getting bored at your house, I'll bet! :tongue:

Thank you.She started gym when she was 6.She went to a rec opt group and started competing when she was level 7.Ofcourse she had to test out of Level 5+6.I guess that means fast tracking but she actually went less hrs to the gym then her teammates and never had a privat lesson.I read that some of the other gyms that fast track have the kids spent alot of hrs training.Her coaches are very good and let her go on her own pace.Ofcourse sometimes she needs encougement to do a skill.Now she is not officially a Level 9 yet.

That's awesome! We will enjoy watching her progress, and hope you'll keep us posted!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back