Visa Championships 2012 LIVE

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GymSurvivor

Coach
Gymnast
Just letting everyone know that Visa Championships will be streaming live through Universal Sports from 8-10 ET tonight!
It looks like they will also have a stream Saturday from 1-3 (Mens, I assume)
As well as Sunday from 4-6.

NBC will be airing it live on TV from 4-6 on Sunday.

You might want to check yourself as well, since the USA Gymnastics page has different times than the Universal Sports page, so the times may vary.

Below is as posted on the USAG website. Our cable did not reinstate their contract with Universal Sports. So we longer get Universal Sports :-(

June 8 - Women Day 1
8-10 p.m. Universal Sports - LIVE
June 9 - Men Final Day
1-3 p.m. NBC - LIVE
8-10 p.m. Universal Sports re-air
June 10 - Women Final Day
4-6 p.m. NBC - LIVE
8-10 p.m. Universal Sports re-air

Universal Sports also streams them online. So we do not get the channel on TV but I can always watch online.

Thanks. I've never watched anything online. I'll have to ask my children how to do this. Do I need to subscribe to something in order to see it.

No subscription needed, just follow the link :: USA Gymnastics :: Visa Championships News :: and watch and smile. I am just hoping they let us Canucks watch, some times they block us out!

The Olympics will be streamed the same way, but you might have to subscribe to that, we shall see.

Online streaming is way better than watching on tv as there are no commercial breaks and sometimes the announcers forget they are live and say the most awful things!!!

Very annoyed to find out Comcast is no longer carrying Universal, we had it last year. I was going to DVR it and watch later, hopefully they will have it on-line later.

Which browser usually works best for Universal Sports? I have a VPN so I can access sites that are usually blocked to international users, but Universal Sports always gives me trouble.

I use mozilla for universal with the modify headers add on. Always seems to work, even with the blocked content. explorer seems to never work.

What time is it in Beijing?

Almost 8am! We're exactly 12 hours ahead of EST I think. I woke up early to watch the Visas! ;)

No subscription needed, just follow the link :: USA Gymnastics :: Visa Championships News :: and watch and smile. I am just hoping they let us Canucks watch, some times they block us out!

The Olympics will be streamed the same way, but you might have to subscribe to that, we shall see.

Online streaming is way better than watching on tv as there are no commercial breaks and sometimes the announcers forget they are live and say the most awful things!!!

Many thanks. But I can't seem to get it. :-(

It has been working for me but kinda choppy. The first hour was fine but then I don't know if it is my internet connection or what but it has been lagging a lot.

One thing is that once you're on that screen with Jordyn Weiber standing there you have to actually press play and go through their commercial for gym camp before the coverage will start.

I also had better luck with Firefox than with IE.

I am trying to watch it in my ipad since my kids are using the desktop. I have safari. Maybe that is why. Oh well.

Quite a few people were having issues. Mine was actually great, on a pc with mozilla. I do not think the feed works on ipad, let me know if it does.

I'm so irritated I won't be able to catch Day 2 live! It will be 2 am by the time the broadcast starts here and I have work tomorrow morning so there's no way I can catch it. Hopefully someone will upload it um, somewhere. ;)

No! No, no no no no! McKayla has fallen onto her back during floor warm up and was clutching her head - given medical attention on floor! :( Not totally confirmed, but I assume this means she isn't competing! Nooooo!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back