Visa Championships Anyone going?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Well the title explains it all. Anyone going to the Visa Championships in Minnesota. I am hoping that I get to take my DD. I am wanting to go watch the final day. I know tickets go on sale this morning at 10:00 for presale but I'm not sure at the final day yet. Those keep telling me they are not available yet.

I wish. Just too far from us to afford. DD did go when it was in CT with the gym camp. She loved it and I would recommend anyone who can go to do so. She still talks about going to that event and wants to go when it comes back to the North East.

My daughter and I are going to the last day of competition. I bought tickets about a month ago through ticketmaster. I didn't need a password. I went through the xcel energy center site to ticketmaster. Hope that helps!

That's what we were trying to do was go just the last day. It kept telling me that those tickets weren't on sale. Did you get the two ticket one. One for the Junior session and one for the Senior session. We just wanted to go to the senior session. I have the presale passwords now if anyone needs them. Still trying to decide if we are going to go or not. I want to go so bad but with her making team we are going to have the price of that and some other stuff on top of that.

I think the password is something your gym has and can give you.

Blazing 15 could you give me the password? My daughters can only go see the Seniors day 2.

Beetle and I will be going. I may just get tickets off of Stub Hub or something similar. I am not sure what days we can attend yet.

Blazing 15 could you give me the password? My daughters can only go see the Seniors day 2.

Sure well there are the 3 different areas. USAG, Go Green and Internet. They didn't use much imagination when coming up with the codes. USAG password - USAG, Go Green password - Green

ME, ME, ME!!!!!!!!!

Just bought women's day 2 (jr and sr finals) for BFF, her DD, my DD and me. She also has a son in the sport so she will be attending the men's finals. To pay me back for buying the day 2 tickets for her and her DD, she will buy jr/sr day one tickets for DD and I. Cannot wait, hotel booked also.

When the 1998 World Figure Skating Championships were in MN, my mom and I went, I have such great memories of that time with my mom, so I cannot wait to share the Visa Championships with my DD.

for christmas, my parents gave me the whole event tickets, and we were going to fly into Minnisota to see them, but I found out USA olympic trials are in California next year, so i decided i would like to see them instead :)

for christmas, my parents gave me the whole event tickets, and we were going to fly into Minnisota to see them, but I found out USA olympic trials are in California next year, so i decided i would like to see them instead :)

Feel free to adopt me and my DD LOL

Ya im goin. A group of about 20 people from our club are going for the full thing(like all the days and comps.) I cant wait!! probably gonna be the highlight of my summer! come on, gymnastics, shopping, friends, family, hotels!! cant wait. hopefully you get to go! have fun if so! im sure its worth it!!

My Wife and I will be there.

YES!! me and my family and like 16 peple from our club are going. we have full session tickets. I CANT WAIT!! i absolutly havent been thinking about anything else. im so glad its close to where i live!

Last edited by a moderator:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back