Voluntary Regionals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymstar

Coach
Proud Parent
Hi all

just wondered if you wanted to use this as a place to post Regional Voluntary scores as has been done in the past.......

yes please! I think they have all kicked off around the country now. Anyone got links please add them here. Anyone missing please point it out :) lol

Scotland results are now on the Scottish gymnastics website but I don't know how to add the link and they were also on gymdata at the weekend.

Not seen any -
Heathrow usually post them on their site

they take a few days to put on but from Europa FB page they seemed to clear the lot.

TEAM EUROPA DOMINATE AT THE LONDON GYMNASTICS IN AGE LEVELS 2015

Level 5
Darcy Butler - All Around Champion, Beam Champion, 2nd on Bars, 3rd on Vault and 3rd on Floor
Casey McEnteggart - 3rd All Around, 2nd on Vault, 2nd on Beam and 3rd on Bars
Maddie George - 4th All Around, 2nd on Floor and 3rd on Beam
Esther Mayers - 5th All Around and Vault Champion
Molly Gleeson - 6th All Around
Lily Glazebrook - 7th All Around
Isabelle Dorney - 8th All Around

Level 4
Blaise Watts - All Around Champion and Beam Champion
Niambh O'Shea - 2nd All Around and Floor Champion

Level 3
Jaimee Smith - All Around Champion, Vault Champion, Bars Champion, Beam Champion and Floor Champion
Freya Burns - 2nd All Around, 2nd on Bars and 3rd on Vault
Rosie Bayliss - 3rd All Around, 2nd on Vault and 3rd on Floor
Akielah Ashman-Howe - 7th All Around and 3rd on Beam

Level 2
Halle Hilton - All Around Champion and Floor Champion

Blaise, Niambh, Jaimee, Freya and Rosie will all represent London at the National Age Group Finals in November. Akielah and Halle will also compete as individuals at finals.

London region are up on Heathrow website - in age are all under Level 5 in age
no results for Pink Ladies that I can see......not that I've looked very far :)

South West results are on the Plymouth Swallows website. I haven't seen North West anywhere.

Not only has the venue changed for voluntaries but now there is no podium training on the Friday due to change of venue and increased entries with the Saturday finishing at 8pm. These comps usually finish around 4pm with level 3 and 2 on one day and level 4 on the next so was wondering if all levels are on the same day and just how many entries are there for each level?

Does anyone have a clue why the change?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back