WAG team finals quick hits and conversation.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

HI Everyone !!

waiting for hubby to go to buddies house - getting ready to put my gymmie to bed (camp in the morning).

I hope they get this underway soon, I got to bed at midnight last night and was up for work at 6am. My brain was mush today:p

Oh yeah and guess what I bought at the grocery store today Bog, thanks to you...:D

I imagine it will be another late night. I was up until 1 am then had to be up @ 7. Luckily I was able to work from home today - tomorrow not so lucky :(

Hi, can I join? I have been lurking for a little bit now and have only posted a little here and there. I can't wait!!

Yum Midwest, how's the ham. Just getting my collection of gymbrats to bedd. Told them it's almost a full moon, I have pms and they'd better be good, or else they would be sleeping in my bed! Bwahahaha.

ooooooh, SO excited! my cctv is still buffering. I had issues with it the other day too, and ended up using ANY other resource. Hopefully no probs with it today.... well between CCTV and NBC I should be ok.

It was so funny at the store today I thought "hmmm, what should I get to snack on tonight during gymnastics?" Then I was drawn to the ham and thought of you.:rotfl:
Okay we need to move on from swimming already :rolleyes:

Welcome Kaenhu!

Jump right in! I went to bed last night about 1am, up at 6:30 and at work by 8:15am. Because the kids are off school I do I do 3 long days to get hours in. I am wondering now if I should ahve gone to bed & woke up for 10:30pm. I have to get up early the next 2 days and I was yawning all day today. I was so excited about the gymnastics, but nobody to yap about it with at work.

One of the coaches at DD's gym is in China right now for the Olympics. Anyone else know of anyone who went?

hello, hello all :D I managed to sneak a nap in today and am ready to go. I drug my crabby 15 yr old off of the puter, put the little one to bed.... still wiating for cctv to finish buffering:(

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back